StreamLocator Geo-unblocking by The Experts Plug-in Chrome – StreamLocator is a plug-in for Google Chrome that gives users access to geographically restricted content. The plugin provides a virtual private network (VPN) that can change the user’s IP address to one in a different country, allowing them to access content that is normally only available to users in that country.
This can be useful for people wanting to access content restricted in their own country or those wanting to access content from other countries. StreamLocator claims that because it only routes traffic for the specific content the user wants to access, rather than routing all traffic through a VPN server, it is faster and more reliable than other VPN services.
It is important to note that the use of a VPN to access restricted content may be a violation of the content provider’s terms of service and may also be illegal in some jurisdictions.
Streamlocator Plug-in Chrome
StreamLocator simplifies the process of streaming TV shows and movies from different countries and bypassing geo-restrictions on streaming services worldwide. With just a single click on your browser, you can access a broad range of content that would otherwise be unavailable in your location.
StreamLocator is the only browser extension created specifically for streaming international content, enabling you to watch channels from your home country or access other countries’ versions of popular streaming services with ease. StreamLocator supports over 60 of the most popular streaming services globally, and you can find the complete list on their website at https://www.streamlocator.com/streaming-services/.
Streamlocator Plug-in Chrome GET LINK
You can try StreamLocator for free. There’s no setup required. Just visit any of the geo-blocked streaming services that StreamLocator supports in your browser. You’ll have instant access to their streaming catalogues. If a service is available in multiple countries, you can select your desired location from the list and start streaming immediately.
StreamLocator guarantees fast streaming speeds and high-quality content with no interruptions or buffering. So you can enjoy uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD streaming. There is no need to test or adjust complicated settings as the extension automatically identifies the appropriate servers.
No matter where you are in the world, StreamLocator lets you access content from multiple countries on the most popular streaming services right in your browser.
Review Streamlocator Plug-in
- (2022-12-28) Kamran Argi: does not work for me, when i click on the hulu logo it goes straight to the hulu website, but the site does not load when the plugin is active. ps: i have a hulu subscription.
- (2022-12-21) Arshad Vahed: This extension doesn’t work with DSTV in South Africa.
- (2022-11-26) Alan Vallazza: I am not sure how to use this as it did not work on the YouTube video that I was coming from. BBC Iplayer did not work, nor did it change Netflix regions, and I cannot get anything like ShowMax to work. I am at a loss as to what to do.
- (2022-09-03) Peter Benjamin: Doesn’t work in Australia, EVERYTHING wants to subscribe and only about 14 channels
- (2022-08-14) Jordan James: Would be great for Fubo Canada & DAZN Canada
- (2022-07-19) Jim Au: My question, though, is why a lot of services like Netflix and Crackle are not available in Canada. Other services are also very limited in which countries to choose from. Why does it not work in Canada???????
- (2022-05-15) Cristi V: It was fine, not now. Almost every time I start it, some services are gone. There are still some that never worked like Tubi or USA.Networking – both say my location doesn’t allow to play their content. Most recently Peacock disappeared. So today no Netfix, Peacock, Prime US… even if they are on the pictures. Gone now.
- (2022-05-02) unknown unknown: cant see Netflix or Hulu etc on it, bad extension
- (2022-03-17) MarcoPolo: No Netflix unlock!!!
- (2022-02-24) Peter Thompson: Great stuff. Can watch UK and US shows on an old computer connected to the TV. No buffering and no loss of speed as I would have got when watching BBC iPlayer via VPN. One thing to bear in mind is that you have to be a registered user or a subscriber for access to a lot of the channels. It’s not like you get free Disney and Netflix etc.
- (2021-12-25) Ninos: Well, I watched a Youtube video where this guy was showing this and he had Netflix on it. That’s the only reason I got this, but there’s no Netflix, so it’s just a waste of time.
PS! If Netflix is added or shows up I will change my rating and my review.
- (2021-12-10) Unifor 2182 V.P. Québec: I’m in Canada. All the sites (Disney +, ESPN +, etc.) require me to sign up for a subscription.
Any help would be appreciated.